Are you a software developer dedicated to deliver quality code and business value? Do you also have the urge to learn new things and love to collaborate with customers and colleagues? If so, we'd love to hear from you!
So, who are you? We think you are already:
- Proficient in more than one programming language
- Collaborative, pragmatic and quality-oriented
- Focused on delivering value early, often and a lot
You are probably also curious and want to learn about these things that we care a lot about:
- Domain-Driven Design (DDD)
- Theory of Constraints (ToC)
- Extreme Programming (XP), including Test-Driven Development (TDD)
We value the time we spend outside our customer assignments and aim at 80 % assignment rate, instead of just pushing it to the max. This gives us the time for hanging out with each other, sharing knowledge with the community, learning new stuff, developing the company together, and having fun. It also makes it easier to balance life when… life happens!
We are a remote-first company with flexible working conditions and our consultants are spread out across different locations. Of course we offer
- competitive salaries and pensions,
- social and other benefits,
- help for you to develop professionally and personally, and
- the equipment you need at the place you choose to work.
But what is most valued by our employees are the collaborative support from each other, learning from some of the best, and the (quite frequent) occasions when we meet for internal conferences.
We value diversity and inclusivity, and we encourage applicants of all genders, ethnicities, and backgrounds to apply. Since all our consultants are men today, we strongly encourage other applicants than men for this position in our ambition to create a more balanced and diverse team.
We'd love to hear from you if you're a passionate, software developer looking for a new challenge. Get in touch today, and let's work together to make the world a better place. Through outstanding software, or any other way possible!
How? Just drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org with a few words about yourself and a fairly fresh resume or link to your LinkedIn profile.